Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Get into the Groove again...

So I have now decided it is time to get ready for swimming suit season since it is almost already here. It is amazing how fast it comes up when you stop working out and realize your butt is just a little bigger than what you remember from last year...No more covering it up in my true religion jeans :) I have no excuses because I am recently single (no boy to take up my time. ha ha) and need to look my best for when I show my nice white body to the world. ha ha. Not really but I am going to get back in my groove of working out everyday!! I have the 30 Day Shred and I started it again today and wow it kicked my trash. I used to be able to do level three no problem and now I am dying on level one!! Hopefully this workout by Jillian Michaels will do the job because it is almost May. One month to look amazing!! :) Wish me luck and I will let you know how well the 30 Day Shred works!! I can do it I just have to keep telling myself, even though my legs now feel like Jelly...

3 comments:

tiffany said...

I'm still yet to try this video. A worth while investment? good luck with your skinny white butt. :-)

Welsh Woman said...

i've got more than a big butt to lose :) Good luck with the workout, you'll be back to your goddess fitness standard in no time :)

Anonymous said...

Just imagine her yelling at you, that should do the trick. She is so scary!