Saturday, September 26, 2009

I am on Richard and Elizabeth's Team!!!

This morning while driving to the Scera Park I stopped by my dad's and my cousin Mark was sitting eating his cereal. I invited him to come and walk a 5K to help find a cure for Diabetes. He was all for it so we went to the Scera Park. There were so many people there and I was on the Richard and Elizabeth Team. I got a sweet t-shirt that Elizabeth designed. Elizabeth is Richard's daughter and Richard is one of the branch managers at UCCU. So that is how I got on the Richard and Elizabeth Team. It was a lot of fun!! I saw a lot of co-workers and some other interesting people...ha ha. I loved it and want to do it again!! Here are a few pictures for your viewing enjoyment :)
Mark was struggling a little bit but we made it!!!! Mark got me a little wet but don't you worry I got him back!! ha ha

3 comments:

Welsh Woman said...

awww i am so sad that I missed you. I was in the trailer counting money. oh well, maybe next time.

janabigelow said...

Way to go Shawn Shawn!

Bryan Tanner said...

Nice job Shawna finishing strong! Keep up the good work.