Thursday, November 26, 2009

I still LOVE Edward!!

A group of friends and I went to the movie "New Moon" on Friday night and I loved it!!! Oh man Jacob was very nice to look at with his shirt off but I am still a die hard Edward fan!! This book was my least favorite but I still liked the movie. I don't care about werewolves...bring on the vampires!! :) Here are a few pictures from the night!! Thanks for going girls I had a blast :)I can't wait to go again!! Russ told me he would go and I plan on holding him to it :) ha ha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHH!!!! I am so glad that you got to go! I especially love the picture of you walking down the hall with that "oh my gosh!" look on your face! haha I love it :)

Jenn said...

Boo! New Moon = my fav book! Team Jacob all the way from the beginning here! I got my picture with both of them! You should check out my pics on facebook! You'll be jealous!

Welsh Woman said...

for the books i am still totally Team Edward but for the movies i'm afraid i've crossed over to Team Jacob. I just have to appreciate a fine looking man i'm afraid :)

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

Shunes are you kidding me! It's all about jacob....sooooo hot!