Monday, August 10, 2009

Big-D's Wedding pictures :)

So my little sister Diana got married last Friday to Lucas and I took a few pictures of everything...enjoy. Oh and I have only photo shopped a few of the pictures, that is why some of them may look a little different!! :)
The Gift Table...
This is the newest little man of my life!! :) So cute little Gage
Diana and Lucas cutting the cake...
The whole family, except for Andrew and Jenna.
The Boys
Brothers
The girls
sisters
Diana and Erica
The Happy little couple...

2 comments:

Rachel Leigh said...

how fun! I love your dress, were you the maid of honor? I love love the dress! Both you and your sister are gorgeous!

B,R and L said...

I didnt know your sis was getting married! Congrats to her! I love the wedding colors :) Shawna, you look great!