Sunday, July 19, 2009

One Crazy LONG Weekend!!!

So this weekend was the Board Retreat at the Zermatt Resort and Spa. I have been super crazy busy at work leading up to this. I have been on the phone a lot and sent lots of emails to the Zermatt and guess what??? It was a success!!! Thank heavens that nothing traumatic happened and all the Board Members seemed to enjoy themselves!! I sat in meetings pretty much all weekend and had to be there by 8:00 am and everyone that knows me that I hate waking up early so that was a chore in itself!! I text my little brother Scott and told him to come up and stay the night because my room was pretty fancy. He brought his friend Jake and we all went to the steam room that had eucalyptus sprayed into the room. I sat in the sauna and went to the pool. It was nice and I ate so much food that I haven't really eaten anything in 24 hours because just the smell and sound of eating made me sick...Sorry I forgot my camera but it was fun and I am happy the retreat is all done (at least for another year)!!!
So when I got home I slept for hours because I was soo tired from waking up at the crack of dawn on Friday and Saturday. Then it was time to head to the FRAY Concert!! It was absolutely amazing!!! Diana and I won tickets off the radio so Lucas decided to buy a ticket for him and the three of us headed up!! So fun but don't make fun of my puffy eyes from being super tired all weekend!! Enjoy the pics...
Band number 1
Band number 2
We are waiting for the FRAY to come out!!
Oh look there he is!!!
AMAZING!!!
Oh they look so happy that the Fray made it out!!
Oh yes the puffy eyes...
Yep there they are right behind me!!!
Encore time!!!
And now it is all over but so much fun!!! Thanks 107.9 for giving tickets to caller number 10!!!!

3 comments:

Bryan Tanner said...

Lucky Ducks! Looks likes a great time!

Welsh Woman said...

Shawna the life you lead. So fun! :)

tiffany said...

I can't believe you won tickets. You are so stinkin' lucky!!