Monday, December 15, 2008

7 THINGS

7 Things I can Do Well
1- I am a pro bargain shopper.
2- While shopping I usually don't have to try anything on. I can tell if it will fit me by looking at it.
3- Talking for hours on the phone to my sisters.
4- Causing boy drama in my life :)
5- Cleaning my desk at work by the end of the day.
6- Pay all my bills on time.
7- Getting my way with certain things.

7 Things I Can't Do
1- Keeping my bedroom clean. I try to clean it and the next day it is a mess again.
2- Remembering everything that needs to get done. I remember stuff for work during the day so I will email myself so I remember when I get to work.
3- Keeping a budget. I love to shop but I pay for everything on time.
4- Calling and ask boys out on dates...I get so nervous and HATE doing it.
5- I just can't get myself to LOVE the snow. I hate it!!
6- I am trying to ween myself off of being addicted to Facebook.
7- Stay mad at someone. I normally forget what happened and realize that I was mad at them when it was too late.

7 Things that attracted me to my husband
1- Well he will be attractive
2- He will be funny. I laugh at a lot so that won't be too hard :)
3- He will think I am a princess.
4- He will be tall.
5- He will love kids.
6- He will provide for our future family.
7- He will be the luckiest man alive :)
...maybe that is why I haven't found him yet!! ha ha. Thanks for the reminder Deb :)

7 Things I always say
1- Sweetness
2- Whatever
3- Bye-bye
4- UCCU, this is Shawna
5- Hi
6- Oh fabulous
7- It's all good

7 Things I love to eat
1- Pineapple
2- Popcorn
3- Steak
4- Peanuts
5- Cold Cereal
6- Olive Garden Salad and Bread Sticks
7- Veggies

7 People I tag
Jana, Missy, Jocelyn, Stacey, Danica, Tiffany, Kellie

No comments: