Thursday, December 25, 2008

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree....

Merry Christmas Everyone :)
Christmas this year was a little less crazy than last year. We were missing three families totaling 14 people. It was still a fun filled Christmas which I enjoyed. Santa brought me a new DVD up-converter for my bedroom and lots of socks and gloves and toilet paper. He must have known I was running low :) ha ha. We watched lots of movies and ate a whole 9 pound ham, thanks to my the CEO, and played games which I won 2/3 not too bad!!! I got to talk to my little brother that is serving in Mexico City on his mission. It was fun chatting it up and hearing what he did on Christmas as a missionary. It felt just like old times when I would call and talk to him!!! He is doing great :)
Here are a few pictures of the day...










3 comments:

Stacey said...

Glad you had a great christmas!! We need to do lunch again!

Wright Family said...

oh fun! Isn't santa great, he always seems to know exactly what you need! Did you write a letter or something?... :) Glad you had a great christmas. and I can totally tell the people in the pictures are your siblings! my goodness you all look like the same person just different.

Nicole said...

I don't mind that you found our blog. : ) I'm glad you found it. I do that too--look for people through other blogs. I hope you had a great Christmas! Ours was really fun. I'm adding you to our blog list now! : )