Wednesday, December 10, 2008

New Calling

So I got a new calling in my ward last Sunday!!! I am a Relief Society Teacher once again. Apparently I need to start learning something again because I had a little 6 month break from teaching and here I am again about to teach the girls in my ward. Also I think they are trying to get me to my ward on time. I have Relief Society first at 9:00am so it makes it a little hard to get out of bed on Sunday mornings...ha ha but I now have to be good and make it to church on time!!! It is good for me. I am excited for my calling because I really like teaching but it will be a change because I really don't know too many girls in my ward. I guess it is better late than never to start getting to know more people in my ward!! Wish me luck... :)

5 comments:

kellie and craig said...

Thats so exciting for you. At least it's something you enjoy doing. You'll do a great job at least your not teaching the relationship class anymore, I remember talking about that with you at work. It's so nice teaching or talking in front of people it's always a big testimony builder.

Stacey said...

Good luck with that!! I hate being in front of people. I can totally see you as a teacher though. You must be really good at it or they wouldn't keep calling you to it : )

Debbie and Cory said...

HE HE HE teaching again!

tHEsIXpACK said...

That's awesome! Your gonna do great! Maybe someone there needs you and you don't even know it ;)

Rachel Leigh said...

You will do a great job! At least you don't have church at 8am... that is when my ward starts! It absolutely sucks!