Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Jordan Sparks...sorry I didn't vote for you but I still love you :) I heart Blake!!!

So Diana, Jana, Madison, Scott and I all went to the Jordan Sparks concert tonight and it was soo much fun!!! We had a blast hanging out on our blanket enjoying the evening. Madi flew up from Vegas to come to this concert and I have to say it was well worth it. It has been the best $15 I spend on a concert ticket!!!
We are on our way!!!
This was the opening band...I think they are named For Real!!
Check out how many people came :) so many!!!
And here she is!!! Amazing :)

And Madi and I made it to the SECOND ROW!!! We danced and sang and had too much fun. We loved it. Thanks Jordan for coming we had a blast!!! I still heart Blake more that Jordan but I am warming up to her :) She was so much fun in concert. If you have a chance to go....do it!!! She is great :) Thanks Janet for getting us to the SECOND ROW!!! We loved it!!

1 comment:

Tanya and Bracken said...

Thanks for the info on the sundance-full moon stuff. :)