Friday, June 20, 2008

The King and I

So Diana, Melinda and I all went to the musical "The King and I" It was really good but I was having a hard time keeping my eyes open!!! I need more sleep but it was fun to have a girls night and go to a play :) Diana and I got season tickets to the Scera Shell Outdoor Theater and it is soo much fun. It was the best $68.00 I have spent because it gives us something to do at least three times a month. Boys 2 Men and Jordan Sparks are coming...I know you are jealous. The more the merrier!!! Come play with us :)

We ran into our friend Brynn!! It was so much fun :) Girl nights rock!!!

4 comments:

B,R and L said...

Oh how i love the scera shell! i will have to maybe come catch one of those plays :) You girls are so cute looks like you had a great night!

Elisa said...

Wow scary! Nice to meet you hee hee! I guess I need to go back private amd maybe you should too! What a weirdo! What do you think his mask is for? Anywho, when are Boys 2 Men coming? I have to go! Are there still tickets?

Tanya and Bracken said...

Shawna, you are really photogenic. Nice pics.

Livvy's Mom said...

Shawna I am so glad that you liked it! My niece was in it and I didnj't get a chance to go see it.