Thursday, June 26, 2008

If I don't know you...DON'T COMMENT!!!

I would like to ask all of those people that I don't know to stop leaving comments on my blog. If you do leave a comment I will delete it!!! Also I have to approve the comments so please save myself and you the trouble of having to read/write/delete all the annoying comments!!!
I love getting comments from those that I do know so please keep em coming :) Hope you all have a great day!!! If your comment doesn't show up it is because I have to approve them but eventually they will make it on there :)

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

you know me so I'm commenting! I haven't run acraoos anyone doing this on my site. But I know a few of my friends keep having this same issue. hope it stops! love ya!

B,R and L said...

hahahahahahah oh my goodness...so funny!