Sunday, June 29, 2008

I love making new little friends!!!


So my old roommate Jennie came into town and I was so excited that I got to see her and Phil and the new addition to their family WADE!!! He is one little big boy and soo good. I loved hearing him laugh and smile. He is soo cute!!! We all went to Cold Stone and enjoyed some yummy ice cream while chatting it up!! It was so much fun and I loved seeing my old friends that moved away and making a new one :) Miss you guys and I was happy that I got to see you when you came into town!! Miss ya and can't wait till you decide to come back to UTAH :) ha ha. You guys looked great and we will talk to you soon!! Have a safe trip home and come back soon :)

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

That's so great. what a cutie! I can't wait for you to meet my little guy!
miss ya!

Rachel Leigh said...

Seeing old friends is the best! I love it. Everything is pretty good here, with me anyway. I do miss Hailey a ton! She was the funnest. Hope everything is going good for you!