Monday, February 25, 2008

Tagging

I was tagged by Jocelyn, yah!so here goes......

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Hanging out with friends
2. Babysitting like there was no tomorrow
3. Having sleepovers with my cousin Angie
4. Wishing I was 16 so I could date!
5. Going to school

5 Things on my to do list for today:
1. Work
2. Drive home from work
3. Find a place to eat lunch in Nephi
4. Go to FHE
5. Talk to all the hot men in my ward. ha ha

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Peanut M&Ms
2. Ice cream
3. Popcorn
4. Bowl of cereal
5. Slim fast shakes

5 Things I'd do if I were a billionaire
1. Travel all over
2. Invest
3. Give it to people who need it
4. Buy a house
5. Buy another car

3 Bad habits:
1. Daydreaming
2. Facebooking too much
3. Talking a lot

5 Jobs I've had:
1. UCCU
2. Old Navy
3. Albertsons Butcher Block
4. BYU Bookstore
5. Golden Swirl

5 Things you probably don't know about me.
1. I love being with my nieces and nephews
2. I love getting the mail and seeing what I get.
3. I have never really liked kissing until recently. ha ha
4. I love to wear tall shoes because I don't have to worry about the short guys hitting on me.
5. I kind of like the guys that have some meat on their bones.

So there you have it! I tag whomever who like to do it!!!

3 comments:

CHUNTZ said...

Im to lazy to do my own I'll be honest, but Im not gonna lie I loved reading yours ha ha ha! I just put up my disco skating pics you better check them out so you can see what you missed out on!

kellie and craig said...

Thanks for your comment. The trip was alot of fun. Hows the dating going? Tiffany told me a little about when you called her. I miss talking to you! You gotta come see us more often!

Anonymous said...

love, love, love the blog! you now have a link on my blog to yours! hope your doing well!