Monday, February 25, 2008

BLIND DATES:)

So hearing the words "Blind date" can always be a little nerve racking because we have all had those types of dates that are horrible. Just thinking about the guy that I got set up with years ago at BYU-I just makes me laugh because we were nothing alike and not someone I would even want to be friends with. ha ha. We have all had the good and bad ones but ya know more recently I have actually had some fun times on "blind dates". This last Friday night was soo much fun. My old roommate set me up with one of her husband's former mission companions. She was very hesitant on setting us up but I would say she did an awesome job. Who knows if he will call me later but at least it was not one of those horrible blind dates.
So he called me up last Thursday and told me that he doesn't know what type of girl I am so he came up with some ideas for a date. So out of the list I picked going to the ballet "Cinderella". Oh my goodness was it a blast. The ballet was not only great but my date was making me laugh the whole time. After the ballet we went and ate at my favorite restaurant, the Olive Garden. The salad and bread sticks are to die for. Dinner was great. Conversation went well. If I am not into the person I will usually stop talking and I think I talked a little too much on our date but I was having a good time. So hopefully if I keep going out on blind dates they will be enjoyable like this last one.
My cousin Angie had one the same night and she was not quite as fortunate as me. When she told me the story I was laughing so hard. Oh was I thankful for my great blind date!!!

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

can't begin to tell you how happy I am that I'm not doing that anymore!
But it does sound like fun and yes olive garden breadsticks are amazing!