Friday, February 29, 2008

I NOW HAVE A NEW FAV!!!

So I am a huge American Idol fan, not as much as my friend Jeremy though (he kept texting me while he was in class to get the play by play and to find out who got kicked off last night) shh don't tell anyone because I am not supposed to let anyone know that he hearts the show more than me. ha ha. But I love the show so much. I was pretty much heart broken last year when Blake didn't win. It was a very dramatic moment in my life but ya know it is a new season and all new people and I am ready for a new beginning.

I love the boy from Utah. He is the one to beat and he is soo cute. He represents Utah very well. David Archuleta is amazing!!!



So I am pretty much obsessed with a few other shows as well. "Big Brother" is full of drama:) It is couples and makes it a little more interesting. They are put with strangers that they are most compatible with. It has a nice little twist to it!!! I don't have any favorites yet but they will come!!
"The Biggest Loser" is also another fav. I lay on my couch watching others work out thinking that I should probably do the same thing but I have to finish watching the show!!! ha ha. It has great motivation but sometimes it is hard to get up and work out after watching them. My heart goes to the black team. Deep down I really want someone from the black team to be the BIGGEST LOSER

No comments: