Monday, August 20, 2012

New Job...Castlevalley Pageant

Daniel got a new job and started today.  Wahoo!!  The only thing that stinks is that he works from 5-10 at night and I get off work at 5:30pm.  So I am back to not being able to see Daniel until 10 at night...it reminds me of the single days when we were dating.  BUT I do get to touch him and not just talk to him on a screen so I will take it.  Now that I have a few hours to myself at home I guess I will start blogging again.  I know it has been a while but life seems to get soo busy.  A couple weekends ago we went to the Castlevalley Pageant in Castle Dale, Utah.  It is a very very small town.  My aunt and uncle live in an even smaller town next to it called Ferron.  They were nice enough to let us crash at their house the night of the Pageant so we wouldn't have to drive home.  
Here are some pics we took while walking around the Pageant site...

Daniel in the Tepee











Our Prairie Diamonds :)

When the moon came up it was red...kind of creepy!!  
Overall we had a good time together and it was fun seeing my aunt and uncle!!  

No comments: