Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Daniel's visit to Provo... :)

Daniel came out for a little visit this last weekend and we had a lot of fun!! I picked him up at the airport and was totally late...whoops. Poor guy had to wait at the airport for me to show up but I had a good excuse. I stopped by work to get Daniel's present. I got him a Pass of all Passes!! Whoot whoot :) So when we got to Provo we went to Seven Peaks!! So fun!! We met up with my sister Debbie and her kids and Mike and Shannon and their kids. It was fun going with Daniel! I also loved going with my nieces and nephews. It was so great and fun to see them all having a blast!! Once we got done with Seven Peaks and got all cleaned up we went to eat at Wingers! Yummy!! Then came back and watched "New Moon". I know poor guy gets to watch all my favorite movies and all the Twilight movies are on that list!! He is a good sport :) On Saturday we went and walked around Target and Walmart and then went to Trafalga in Lehi and did a little mini golf and Laser Tag! After we went to the Real Soccer Game and came back and went to watch a movie with my cousin Angie and her man.

Sunday we went to church and went to my dad's and had some din din. We came home and watched "Eclipse" ha ha. So when I went and picked him up for church he happen to be wearing a tie that matched my dress perfectly. Dang matchy matchy!! ha ha So not cool!!
It was a fun weekend that ended with a great walk around my neighborhood!! I love going out and seeing all the lights while up on the hill! So fabulous. I am heading out to Cali in 10 days!! :)

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

sounds like you had a great weekend! let's get together again soon!

The Gibson's said...

Sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun. I think the matchy, matchy is cute. It shows you are thinking alike. :)