Sunday, July 24, 2011

Adventures to Cali...

I went on a little adventure to California this last weekend to a nice little city called Sacramento. Why you might ask would I pick Sacramento?? Well Daniel is the answer to that question. He is my excuse for a lot of things lately like...why I am late for church? Daniel...ha ha sometimes we talk into the wee hours of the morning or why did I stay at home last night? Daniel...I was waiting for him to call me back. Also I don't really care to go out and try to meet new people because I like Daniel!! :) So yeah I went out and visited him and got to see his stomping grounds. We went to Old Town Sacramento and went on the river walk and got to eat free candy in a candy store and he even made me steak. Yummy!! One of the days we spent out in San Francisco. Wow it was soo much fun :) That was the only time I pulled out my camera so here are a few pics...




The trip was such a blast!! I kind of feel bad for Daniel because when he goes on vacation it is to Provo but when I go on vacation it is to California!! I don't think he minds though because he gets to come play with me. I get to see him next weekend and then two weeks after that I will be out in Cali once more... :) Gotta love summer!!

1 comment:

Matt and Lisa said...

Looks like fun! Can't wait to see where this leads! wink wink I heart summers too!