Monday, June 6, 2011

Summer is here!!

Summer is in the air...you want to know how I know?? The outdoor concerts have begun!! I love going to concerts and being outside!! So amazing!! I went to a rooftop concert on Friday! It was some local bands but just being out is soo great!! I didn't even wear a coat!! What a great moment...ha ha If only the sun would stay out!! Saturday I went to Earthfest!! I also enjoyed that!!! Wow I am a concert junkie...I am the first to admit it!! ha ha Here are some pics from the festivities of the weekend :)
Earthfest
Oh and on a side note I think that Jillian Michaels is going to kill me... I have a bunch of her workouts that I rotate and wow every time I move to a new one I feel like I am going to die. Ha ha but I always seem to make it through. So maybe she will just help make me stronger. :)

Another side note...I hate Bently!! Enough said to all you ladies that watch the Bachelorette... :) I am still not sure who is my favorite...mickey is soo cute but I don't think he will be in it to the end. hmmm :) Love reality tv!! ha ha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're so gorgeous! I too enjoy a good outdoor concert, it makes it really feel like summer!