Saturday, March 27, 2010

Shut Up and Dance

So last weekend I was listening to the radio while cleaning my room and I hear the DJ say "I need caller number ten to win tickets to Shut Up and Dance" So I frantically start looking for my phone. I search through the blankets on my bed but not there...so I grab my purse and thank heavens my phone was right on top (I am one of those people who loves big purses and if you like big purses you know what I mean when you hear your phone go off and finally find it in time to see you have missed the call). So I was happy I found my phone at the perfect time. I called the station and it started ringing and the DJ answered saying hello!!! I knew I had won because if you are not the right caller he will say "you are caller number 8 try again". So I freak out because I want to hear myself on the radio ha ha. I called my cousin Angie and asked her to come along since I had won two tickets. Her sister Heidi came along as well and we got to see Shut Up and Dance last night. It is a production put on by Oddessy Dance Theater. It was funny and kind of weird at the same time. I would totally recommend it (especially for free)!! After we went and got ice cream at Iceberg. Overall it was a fantastic night. I left my camera at home so hopefully the picture we took on Heidi's phone works!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have always wanted to win something on the radio! Things are always better when they are free!

Welsh Woman said...

you are so lucky! :)
BTW i want you to tell me how you get a blog list that shows when people update? I am so lost lol.

Mary Millet said...

SERIOUSLY!?! You win everything!! Forget bunny feet - I'm carrying YOU around for good luck! :)