Saturday, July 5, 2008

Stadium of Fire!!!!

I got to go to the STADIUM OF FIRE!!! It was a blast. My friend Tiffany and I went to lunch on Friday and she told me about some Hananah Montana shirts she saw at Walmart so of course what did I do??? You know it, I bought one for myself and my niece and sister!!! There were little girls pointing at my shirt and they loved it as much as I did!!!
I got to go to with Ryan and it was fun. It was our first date and it was rocking because how could you not have fun with BLUE MAN GROUP AND MILEY CYRUS!!!! It was a blast and they guy next to us was so funny. He chatted our ears off :)
So all in all this fourth of July rocked!!! Thanks for taking me Ryan!!!
These are some pictures of the festivities. There were people that jumped out of planes and landed in the Lavell Edwards Stadium!! Awesome :)
The BLUE MAN GROUP came out first and I can't wait to go to Vegas and see their show!!! We learned a lot of great dance moves and just had a blast with everything they did!!!
Then you know who came out!!! MILEY CYRUS!!!! I have never heard so many little girls scream in my whole life. I loved it and so did everyone else I just know it!!! Too bad I only knew one of her songs. Next time I will be prepared and listen to her CD before hand :)
So I had a lot of fun and took too many pictures but I figured I can never have too many of MILEY!!!! ha ha. If you have a chance to go to one of her concerts I would recommend it because every little girl was in HEAVEN :)





6 comments:

Melissa and James said...

Looks like you had a great time, Megan wishes she was there. Maybe next time. We will see you in a couple of weeks.

B,R and L said...

looks like you had such a blast shawna! i heard all the little girls screaming for miley and it was cracking me up haha! i bet the blue man group was awesome! i have always wanted to see them :) my favorite is your hannah montana shirt...classic :)

kellie and craig said...

Oh shawna, you and that Hannah Montana shirt:)It's totally you and looks great. I'm glad you got to go and had a fun time.

Jocelyn said...

Shawna you are too cute! looks like you had a blast. My niece Julia was at Stadium of Fire too! what fun!

Katrina Witt said...

oh girl, i wish i could have gone to stadium!! looks like it was a blast.
hey how do you add the music to your blog?

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

You are so lucky! I love hannah montana! Cute date too:)
For the fourth of july we saw the biggest fire work show ever in delaware. Did you know that Delaware was the first state in the U.S. ?