Sunday, July 20, 2008

The rest of San Diego

Oh man I have been so busy lately and haven't even had a chance to finish posting the pictures from San Diego!! Enjoy :) The first few are when we went to the Wild Animal Park. It was cool because we got onto this little bus thing and they took us around to see all the animals in their own habitat (of what they made). It was really cool!! I am not an animal lover but I can enjoy them from a bus when they don't come near me :)
Next Tim and I went to the temple and it was amazing. Awesome is all I need to say!! I now know why my friend Jocelyn decided to get married here. It is beautiful!!!
We went to Sea World!!! Yeah I loved all the little shows. I felt like I was at Vegas going to the shows and being really hot!! Awesome :)
We went to a Padres Game!! Yeah the Padres rocked and won!!
By the end Tim was so sick of being in pictures but oh well I had to capture these moments just for my blog and facebook :) ha ha



1 comment:

Lindsey said...

That looks like so much fun!! You need to take me next time! I'm glad you had a good time!