Tuesday, July 22, 2008

John Mayer!!!! Oh I can feel the "googabites" of love:)

So earlier this month I was listening to the radio and wanted to win some tickets to Coldplay and of course when I called in I was caller number 9 and you had to be 10. Blah I was so upset about this. It is still a little bit of a sour subject for me :( but a few days later I was working kind of late and started listening to the radio. They were giving out John Mayer tickets to caller number 10 so of course I waited to go to my car during a commercial break and drove home. I went into the house during one of the songs and I was in my room changing out of my work clothes. Then when I was still in the middle of changing they said caller number 10 will win tickets to John Mayer. I grab my phone and start dialing!! Oh man it was busy, busy, busy, busy and busy again and finally it started ringing. I figured that I was caller number 13 or 14 or something like that and then the DJ came on. Oh baby I knew I won and I was so excited. I screamed and danced in my room a little bit but remember I was still in the middle of changing ha ha. So the concert was last night and I took my friend Mark from work. Here are the pictures. I know some of them are not the greatest but hey I got free tickets to John Mayer and I don't really care!!! Loved it!!!
Colbie Caillat opened and she was soo great!! Love her :)
This is Mark!! It was his first concert!! Oh man it was soo much fun :)While we were walking in we saw people getting wrist bands and we wanted some but we had to show our ID for some reason!!! ha ha :) Good times wearing something you don't support!!!
Oh yes that is John Mayer right behind me :) Love him!!!
I loved the concert!!! Thanks for coming Mark!!! He is no longer a concert virgin!!! Yeah and now he loves them!!




5 comments:

janabigelow said...

Do those bracelets say Bud Light on them? What's with the blue gum hanging out of his mouth? Looks like you all had fun!

tiffany said...

Mark showed me his famous wristband the next day. We had a good laugh- you silly kids! Looks like it was a blast!

CHUNTZ said...

Im jealous!

Mary Millet said...

Hey Mo! Love the new blog updates (sorry, it's been a while - without internet I'm so out of touch) Anyways, got a few other comments...which I'll mention to you later :)

B,R and L said...

ahhh shawna it looks like you guys had a blast...love the bracelets ;)