Monday, July 4, 2011

Fireworks!! Who doesn't love them besides my nephew Gage??


4th of July is one of my favorite holidays besides Christmas, Thanksgiving and Halloween!! This year did not disappoint!! Daniel came out and I took the day off on Friday and we went up to Park City! We rode the Alpine Slide and the Coaster!! I totally recommend it! So fun but here are some words of advice...don't get stuck behind a slow person on the Alpine Slide because then you will have to stop completely and wait for them to slowly go down and you will have to go super slow!! Lame!! Daniel was nice enough to wait for me while I slowly came down the mountain. He even put my little sled away...so nice :) That night we went to an Owlz Game. We put our blanket out and watched the game and after we got to watch some fireworks!! Gotta love them!! :)
Saturday we went and saw the movie "Something Borrowed" it was good but had a few awkward scenes. Gotta love those on a date. After we went and got some yummy food at Zupas and made our way to the STADIUM OF FIRE!! Oh how I love it there! I got to see David Archuletta and Brad Pasley!! One word to describe the night...Spectacular!! Wow I was on heaven singing along and dancing a little bit!! I loved it this year! The fireworks were soo good!!
Today my family had a BBQ and we went out and watched the fireworks around the neighborhood in Lehi and the Thanksgiving Point fireworks but we weren't going to let a little rain ruin the fun!! Good times :)
Overall it was a pretty darn fantastic weekend!! Who doesn't love some fireworks?? :) ha ha

No comments: