Monday, April 18, 2011

Pics of what I am going to use for the 30 for 30 :)

So today I decided that this 30 for 30 days could be fun and make the creative juices in my mind have to work. Also if I plan out my outfit the night before then I will be able to sleep longer in the morning :) Whoot whoot!! I love to sleep!! Well this is what my closet currently looks like...don't judge me not all of my clothes are in there. ha ha. This is why I decided to do this so I would appreciate all of my clothes and want to shop in my closet again!!

I love shoes!!
I love jeans!!
I love clothes!!
So this are the things I am going to use. I decided that tank tops and undershirts don't count in my number of 30. Also if I go on a date I am able to use anything I can find in my closet!! ha ha. So wish me luck and hopefully I picked some good items!!

Dark pink, purple, tan, light pink and grey shirts :)
A grey and black strip, black, cream and white shirts :)
2 cream tank tops, a lacy brown and black shirt, a grey lacy top and a black top :)
Two pairs of black pants, a black skirt, grey skirt and two pairs of jeans :)
Two black cardigans, a black shrug and a cream cardigan :)
got some flats and high heels :) I figured these colors would look good. Wish me luck!! :)

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

That sounds like so much fun! Love your shoe collection! :)

Anonymous said...

I love your clothes! You always look cute!

Jocelyn said...

oh my heavens how many pairs of shoes do you own??? I think I have a total of ten and I only wear 4 of those.