Monday, March 16, 2009

Indoor DOG...

Well I have already posted these on facebook but I figured I should probably put them here too!! So at my work Christmas party we had a little drawing for prizes and guess what...I had a winning ticket. They were giving out all sorts of fun things. The one I really wanted was the $100 gift card to the mall. My friend Stephanie got it, lucky I know. Well to my surprise my name got drawn out when they were giving out the snow shoeing pass. I was excited to win but I am really not all that outdoorsy. As my friend Jon puts it I am an indoor dog and ya know what I am ok with that!! ha ha except when it is warm outside then I like to be outside. I think it is just the cold I don' t like. Diana, Lucas, Melinda and I all went :) Anyway enough rambling...here are the pictures!!!Yes I did fall down and couldn't get up...It hurt so bad but ya know I will try it one more time. The indoor dog is willing to go back out in the cold to play some more :) ha ha

2 comments:

Tolman Family said...

It looks like you had fun. Indoor dog - I love it! I'm definitely an indoor dog, too.

Bryan Tanner said...

Creative :) I must be a furless chihuahua because I only like being indoors when it's cold out. You rarely find me inside in the Summer months.