Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight!!!

SO I absolutely LOVED Twilight!!! I took Friday off to babysit my nieces and nephew and I figured what better time to go see Twilight than on my day off :) Madi and I went to the 10:00am showing because we figured people would be at work. We were wrong!! The line went all the way around the building but we still got pretty good seats. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I really liked but who wouldn't want to watch Edward Cullen for 2 hours straight?!?! I totally recommend it to everyone and this will be one movie I will own :) I love Edward!!!

7 comments:

janabigelow said...

It wasn't bad, but the book is what makes it good!

Stacey said...

It is good to hear that people are liking it. I keep getting mixed reviews!

Welsh Woman said...

I loved it as well! We'll have to have a Twilight DVD release party at my house. lol.

kellie and craig said...

I liked it more later on in the show but I still have mixed feelings on Edward?? But I really liked who played Bella she did a really good job. It was a good movie though, I'm just glad I read the books first.

Debbie and Cory said...

Thanks so much Shaw I had so much fun.Cant wait till the second.madi

B,R and L said...

I cant say i loved it as much as you did, but it was fun for sure! i am looking forward to the next one :)

CHUNTZ said...

Loved it. Lets go again together!