Saturday, October 25, 2008

Thriller

My friend Jeff called me today at like 4:00 and asked me to come to the play Thriller up in Salt Lake with him. Of course I have wanted to go to this for so long, so I went to his place and we met up with a bunch of his friends. We stopped at "The Pie" to eat. It was sooo good. I loved it :) Then off to Thriller we went. Here are a few pictures of us and some dead people :)
The dead people freaked me out so bad!!! I screamed in public with tons of people around three different times while outside and everyone was laughing at me. One lady even came up to me and told me she was glad it was me and not her :( sad day. ha ha but I love it!! Inside while waiting for Thriller ever scary person came straight for me because they knew they would be able to scare me. Blah. Scary!!! If you can't tell from my face I had already been scared :) ha ha

7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I just had to tell you that I'm Loving your hair cut!so cute
Sounds like you had a great night!

Elisa said...

I Love The Pie! The baby in my tummy wants The Pie! It's calling me! I would've freaked out too! Somehow they always come for me, though not sure why?!

tHEsIXpACK said...

LOL right on Shawna!

CHUNTZ said...

Best show ever!

Rachel Leigh said...

I love that show! I saw it last year down in st george at the Tuachan! I loved it!

Welsh Woman said...

Shawna this lookd like sooo much fun! where is this?

Debbie and Cory said...

Hey aunt is that like a scary show? But the pie sounds so good.So bring me Madi some left overs!!!!!