Sunday, September 7, 2008

Quirky Tag

My friend Jocelyn tagged me, and as always I'm up for any tag! I'm supposed to list 6 quirky facts about me, and then tag 6 others to do the same. so here's the Quirky me {in no particular order}
Quirk #1
I like to be busy. I used to work like 60 hours a week and realized that I probably need to have a little extra time if I am ever going to find a man!!! ha ha
Quirk #2
I am kind of a germ a phobe--hand washing a must!!
Quirk #3
I like my apartment to be clean but I have a hard time with my room because it always seems to get messy before the day is over.
Quirk #4
I have change my hair at least once a week. I can't stand doing the same thing over and over again.
Quirk #5
My make-up has to match my outfit in some way.
Quirk #6
I love jewelry and if I am not wearing any I feel naked because jewelry can make an outfit look a million times better :)
Now I tag...Jana, Missy, Shannon, Kaila, Tiffany and Debbie

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

you are way too cute!
so guess what I'M HERE! in Utah I mean! I'll call you and we WILL get together sometime this week, or next!

Debbie and Cory said...

You dork told you not to tag me:)

Tolman Family said...

No wonder you always look so cute - those are some useful quirks!

-Danica