Saturday, August 16, 2008

25th Birthday!!!

So today I officially turned 25!!! Yes I know I am half way to 50 and a quarter of a century!! ha ha but it was a lot of fun. So I got up and had to move some stuff out of my apartment because I am in the process of moving. Blah but I am almost done so that is a good thing :) Anyway after all that I went to lunch with my good friend Jeremy. We were going to go to Tucanos but it was packed so we ended up going to Chilies instead. It was so good and a lot of fun!! Jeremy can always make me laugh and I like to make fun of him. I don't mean to but I guess he is an easy target!!! ha ha just joking but we always have a lot of fun together:) Here are a few pictures of us!!!
So Jeremy had like 12 coasters for his drink and he lining them all up in perfect rows to make sure his water didn't get on the table. He was nice enough to give me one :) Actually I stole it
Here is Jeremy hanging out in my cool car!!! After lunch we went to my friend Mary and Mark's house because Mary told me she had a present for me!!! It was fun to see them and chat it up for a bit!!!
Then I went to my dad's house and Diana gave me the present from her. I have always wanted this picture. Good choice Diana :)
Then it was time for Wingers. Some friends from work and my cousins and old roommate came. It was fun and soo good. Oh how I heart Wingers.
Can you tell how much we love Wingers?!?! Here is Craig, Jonny and Diana.
Kaylene and Angie.
Heidi and Dave.
This is what the girlies got me :) Thanks!!!
Here is Michael. Him and Mark had too much fun with my camera!!
Here is Mark :)
After Wingers some other friends came over and we had some brownies and ice cream. Yummy and then we watched the Olympics. Michael Phelps got his 8th gold medal on my birthday!!! Overall it was a good and fun day!!!
Sweet ya my wish is going to come true...I got all 25 blown out with one blow!!!
Kaylene and me :)
Me and Risto!!
Dallin and Risto
Dallin and me
Me and Devin!!
Paul and me :)
Oh but I almost forgot one of the weirdest parts of the day. So while I was moving stuff someone knocked on my door and so I answered it and this guy asked for Ally. Hmm last I recalled no one of that name lived here. Sorry I told him and shut the door. Well I went out to my car to put some stuff in there and he started asking me if I knew where building "D" was because he was supposed to pick this girl up. Well by the end of our conversation he asked me for my number while looking for another girl!!! Ok whatever I don't care one date won't kill me. I just thought it was a little weird that he wanted to go out with me when he apparently had a date with another girl in a few moments. Well during dinner I receive a phone call and guess who it is "Stranger Dave" the guy I met. He wanted to go out that night. Yeah right I am not about to hang out with someone who just got my number. What ever happened to the three day rule??? But anyway he seems nice enough even though he said my name wrong in the message he left. Whoever Shelly is maybe she should call him back :) ha ha.
Hopefully 25 will be a good year!!!

7 comments:

Elisa said...

Happy Birthday yesterday Shelly! Uhh I mean Shawna! I am still waiting for my invite! Must have gotten lost in the mail? ahh! You know I'm kidding! Looked like fun!

janabigelow said...

I miss wingers and chillies! We went to chilies the other night and it was blah! We have been disappointed in all food in nebraska. Sounds like fate lead Dave to your door!!

Wright Family said...

Happy Birthday Shawna!!! seems like a great day! way to pick up on the guys. I miss your stories so i'm glad you posted it!

Jocelyn said...

wish I could have been there! Happy birthday!
hope to see you when we come to visit!

kellie and craig said...

I am so out of the loop! I had no idea it was your birthday!Happy Belated Birthday! I'm glad you had fun. So whats up with you and Mark? I see him quite often on the old blogaroo!:)

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

Happy Birthday Shunes!! Your birthday looks like more fun than my last 3 b-days combined:) Cute girls cute boys- what could be better. Tell that angie stranger to start a blog.

Welsh Woman said...

Oh my gosh I totally spaced your b day!!!!!! I'm so sorry. In my defense though I have been out of the country. Forgive me?