Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My New Motto!!!

So I went to the Parade of Homes with two of my sisters and look what we found in one of the rooms...oh yes my motto in life!!!! ha ha. I just had to get a picture. My sisters were laughing and totally agreed with me:) Yeah baby!!!
I did find my new all time favorite house and it is in Mapleton. I just need to find a man to fund the house!!! ha ha just kidding but this house was breath taking. My sister took soo many pictures of the house and it made going to the Parade of Homes worth it!!! Oh how I love decorating and doing little crafts but after this weekend I had a decorating overload and didn't want to see anything else. I do want to go back and look at my all time fav in Mapleton again, too bad you can only go into one house once. Lame but I guess I will survive!!!
So the down side of the weekend was when we all stopped at Wendy's in Springville Utah. We all got salads and when I was eating mine I saw something black. I think to myself what veggie is black??? NONE!!! I start spitting everything back out and my gag reflexes were in full swing. It was a DEAD FROZEN FLY!!! I couldn't believe it. We took it back up and the manager was like, "Oh this has only happened twice from what I have seen." Ummm gross don't tell me that!!! She went to get me a new salad and I told her that I didn't want any of her salads but my money back. So trust me I am staying away from Springville's Wendy's. Apparently they have a fly problem that they can't control...those are words right from the manager's mouth. GROSS!!!

6 comments:

Melissa and James said...

I can't believe you had a fly in your food gross!

kellie and craig said...

I saw you driving when we were going to the Parade of Homes. I haven't seen the house yet that has that on the wall. That is so sick about the fly! I would have thrown up! Thanks for the warning I'll never go to that Wendys!

Rachel Leigh said...

That is disgusting! yuck yuck Yuck! In that same wendy's I got sick from a chicken sandwich that wasn't cooked all the way. I don't go there anymore either. Which mapleton house was it? Was it the one that UCCU people were sitting at? I loved that one so so much!

CHUNTZ said...

WOW! Oh how I miss you!

Jocelyn said...

I love this picture of you! it's just too cute for words!
and what a great motto

B,R and L said...

shawna!! remember how you called me just as i was reading this and i was already cracking up when i answered hahaha. oh wow so i could not comment because my lovely work computer kept freezing and what not. so i am commenting now :) i still cannot beleive that happened!