Friday, May 9, 2008

Bargain Shopper!!!


One day I was sitting in Relief Society and the teacher said something that really was an inspiration to me. She was talking about self image and she was like, "I love shoe shopping because you don't have to be a size two to get a great looking pair of shoes!!!" I am not gonna lie it has stuck with me and I love shoes. For example last night I worked till eight and when I got off I went to the mall. I walked into DEB and saw the shoes I have been wanting for quite a while. They are fuchsia stilettos and then I saw some cute brown pumps that I had to have. In total they were like $20. Heck yes I could just feel that it was going to be a great shopping trip!! I only had one hour so I had to move fast!!! I then walked into Forever Young to find some black flats and what I found instead were some amazing purple heels that I am not so sure what I am going to wear them with but I had to have them and guess what the best part was, oh yes it was buy one get one free!!! Oh how you cannot go wrong with that!! So I found some cute white flats and the total I spent there was, oh yes, $10!!! I got four new pairs of shoes for $30. What can I say bargain shopping is what I love the most. After my perfect little find I went to my dad's and had to show him because I was so proud!! He was like, "Why do you need four new pairs of shoes?" Is that even a question? No I don't need them but they were cheap and I will wear them!! It was a steal of a deal and I couldn't pass it up!! Oh how I love shoes and I am running out of room in my closet:) ha ha but it is so worth it!!

7 comments:

janabigelow said...

Send the shoes to me! I wish we had stores with good deals on shoes! Not fair!

Kyle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
josie said...

I never find deals like that! Good work! By the way it was great seeing you at Macy's! You are as cute as ever!

Rachel Leigh said...

We are so the same! I love a bargain more than the next person, but I love shoes, especially a shoe bargain even better! Love it! Next time call me, I will be all over that!

tiffany said...

You are a crazy girl! I love you! I wish I could see you more often!!

Lindsey said...

Geez! I need to go shopping with you!! I love buying shoes!

CHUNTZ said...

This is why I love you Shawna!...oh and there are some other readons too! Ha ha ha