Thursday, April 17, 2008

Executive Office Manager

So about three weeks ago I interviewed for a position at the credit union called Executive Office Manager. I figured I didn't get it since I hadn't heard from them. Well today the CEO wanted to come and have a chat with me. So he came to the South Orem Branch and we met in a little room. He told me that they were trying to decide between me and someone else. I was like, "OK great, you could have told me that over the phone but whatever" :) So he told me that he would let me know by the end of the day and twenty minutes later my co-worker Jon told me that the President wanted to talk to me. So I went and talked to him and he told me that I got the position and asked me to come over. So I went and had a little crash course of what I will be doing and OMG information overload but nothing I can't handle!!! It should be fun because I moved from the bottom floor to the third floor and that takes people years to do!!! What can I say?!?! I am loved:) ha ha just kidding. I am excited for the change and everything that is to come!!! Hopefully everything works out and I will definitely enjoy the pay raise as well. As Lisa pointed out my name will now be a part of the employee tests. ha ha. I went from not even having a phone, a business card or anything special to having one of the largest desks in the credit union!! Maybe it is because I have to file a whole bunch of stuff but it will be good:) Wish me luck with my baptism of fire!!!!

5 comments:

Debbie and Cory said...

Yeah I think that you should take Debbie with you to San Diego!!!Congrats you are so blessed

tiffany said...

Oh my gosh! are you kidding! I just read this! yay for you! what a great job you will do! Yay!

Lindsey said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!!! You will do a great job!

kellie and craig said...

Your the bomb.com! That is so awesome, I'm so excited for you.. No more facebooking it up all the time anymore.. I'm sure the pay raise will sweet though! Congratulations, and we'll call you when we don't have anyone to pay for lunch next time:)

CHUNTZ said...

Boo yeah, its about time you got VIP at the UCCU! I call first dibs as your sinificant other for all business trips!