Friday, April 25, 2008

10 Things That Make ME Happy:)

Well Kellie Tagged me so here goes...
1. My knowledge of the Gospel and what it has done for me in my life. Not a day goes by without me knowing that someone is looking out for me and wanting me to be HAPPY.
2. My family. They seem to help put me in my place and give me great nicknames like Malibu Moake. They love to hear my stories and all the updates with everything in my life.
3. My great friends that I have:) They are always there when I have a dramatic moment in my life and help me figure it out!!!
4. GUYS:) ha ha. We have a love hate relationship!! Some days they make me very happy and other days they make me depressed. Majority of time we get along pretty well!!!
5. Popcorn and blankets while watching a movie.
6. Going for walks. I love to go out and clear my head by being outside and not having to worry about work or guys:)
7. The sun is my best friend. I kind of get depressed in the winter months and need the sun to come back in my life.
8. Eating makes me happy and more lively. I love to eat but I am pretty picky as to what I will put in my mouth and swallow!!!
9. My nieces and nephews make me very happy when they learn to say my name and get excited to see me. They are all so much fun, except when they tell me they hate me (Yep that was for Hunter).
10. The last thing that makes me happy is Fridays. I love it when the work week comes to an end and I get to have my own time for a couple of days.

Well now I get to tag some people Lisa, Jana, Debbie, Jocelyn, Kaila and whoever else:) have fun!!!

2 comments:

kellie and craig said...

Thanks for joining in on the fun! I knew you of all people would join in! You've got to come over and watch American Idol with us before its over! by the way you spelled my name wrong at the top, thats okay I still love ya:)

janabigelow said...

Okay so who gave you the nickname malibu moake? Sorry for my mean kid.