Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Mustaches


So I was talking on the phone last night to one of my friends and he told me that mustaches are coming back into style!!! Gross. I could not believe it because I think they are just sick and wrong. When was the last time you saw a guy with a mustache and thought, "Oh baby I want a piece of that!" Sick sick sick. Mustaches repulse me and if I kiss someone I don't want hair to be involved. I think I just threw up in my mouth!!! Mustaches repulse women and I really don't like them. I told my friend to send me the top 5 good looking mustaches and I would have to say that I did not think any of them were attractive at all. Nope I don't support the stashes and never will!!! He wants to grow one out and ya know he can do what he wants but no thanks to that!!!

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I agree! although I miss Ryszard"s Goatee!

tiffany said...

Kellie and I went to lunch today- the kid that helped us totally had a yucko-dirtbag mustache... I said, "Steele, nice "stache!" He thought I wasn't making fun of it! poor kid!

Stephanie Bell said...

gross gross gross. no thank you on the mustaches!! haha!